Tuesday, January 21, 2014

Grimy Conceptions.

Dear whoever's reading this,
     To be honst, I really wish I could tell you that these bananas have some special meaning behind them, like a reason why they're blue, green, slimy and cartooned.
 I guess I could B.S. something about how we are just living in a dull world and that our reality is a pretend conception of whatever we want it to be, weither it be slimy and gross or colorful and happy. Yeah.. I think I'll go with that. 
But in reality I just needed to get some problems off my mind, so I conjured this up. I really do enjoy this photo though. I've always liked these kinds of pictures where the subject is a cartoon while everything else is real.
I wish I could do a whole portfolio of this kind of thing. 
Hmm.... 
So many ideas now.

No comments:

Post a Comment