Monday, January 20, 2014

In the beginning...

Dear whoever is reading this,
I guess I should tell you a bit about me, like my favorite color or something. I like lavender.
I also really like the color of the sunrise at the Chicago airport. It's a vibrant pink.
I (try to) do a lot of art since I'm trying to go to school to be an art major next year.
My dream was to go to Tisch school of art at NYU. But my heart lies on the west coast now.
My other dream is to be a famous artist. But common, when is that going to happen?

So for now I am going to take you with me on my lovely artistic life journey until the day comes that I do become a famous fashion photographer/artist/singer/writer/musician/actor/queen of the world.
(There will be A LOT of pictures and doodles involved in this blog most likely)

No comments:

Post a Comment